Rob Bayley S4 plain edge with fire steel module (As New) PRICE DROP[/

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Rob Bayley S4 plain edge with fire steel module (As New)

I have reluctantly decided to sell an S4 that Rob made for me in January. It is brand new and never cut anything. I asked Rob if he would also make me a fire steel / stone module which he kindly did (he no longer makes them normally now)

Really don't want to sell this but I was unfortunately caught up in a bank scam during the process which meant I lost the full payment for the knife. Unfortunately there was nothing that myself or Rob could do. As such, I'm significantly out of pocket and really need to make some money back.

Given that this knife is brand new, and the waiting list is closed. I would like £670- PRICE DROP - NOW £650 for the knife via bank transfer. That is slightly less than Rob asks for them and you also get the stone module and fire steel as well as the leather certificate.

OVER 18's Only

Last edited:

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Yeah, emails between me and rob were somehow intercepted and someone was replying on his behalf. They emailed me tfalse bank details and then closed the account immediately. I believe rob now uses PayPal. Police still looking into it.

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
i did see this on the news ,a couple had £300,000 stolen between them and the vendor on a house purchase!!!. The advice is to make a £1 transaction then once your happy pay the rest. Sorry to hear this S.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Yeah, it is a real pain. Nothing either myself or Rob could do. Bank wouldn't refund as technically I made the payment. Expensive mistake! Good advise about sending £1 first.

kawasemi

May 27, 2009
Where the path takes me
Yeah, emails between me and rob were somehow intercepted and someone was replying on his behalf. They emailed me tfalse bank details and then closed the account immediately. I believe rob now uses PayPal. Police still looking into it.

Sorry to hear that but it is very useful for everyone to know and be aware of/careful about when using BT.

Good luck with the sale.

Griffo32

Apr 6, 2010
Southampton
Thanks!
reslly don't want to sell it but it has turned out to be a very costly mistake. Still feel sick as a dog when I think about it! It's an amazing package.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE