Road bike

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Pignut

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jun 9, 2005
Lincolnshire
As above to suite 6ft

Anything considered cash or trade

Sent from my GT-I8190N using Tapatalk

londonscrub

Tenderfoot
Apr 11, 2014
London
Hi pignut i have a battered ex winter trainer. I'm 6'1. It is ally frame, carbon forks, maybe 10 years old, campagnolo 9speed. It is beaten up but could be made servicable. Decent 2 year old campagnolo khamsin but i am currently using the front wheel after breaking a spoke. Yours free as a project if you're remotely interested...

Sent from my RM-941_eu_euro1_262 using Tapatalk

Apr 8, 2013
aberdeen
You interested in 125s mate? got a dt 125. Brilliant condition you won't find a better one. it is a high up bike. i used to have a ktm 525 and that was just a tiny bit taller. I would be wanting £2000 for it. Bought it around 6 months ago in mint condition since then I've spent over £600 on it. the bike needed nothing, i upgraded the exhaust system radiator hoses, racing reeds, Brand new set of off road tyres for it although i haven't got round to putting them on yet. still has road tyres on. Ill send you pics if you send me your email address
Cheers
Adam

Perrari

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 21, 2012
Eryri (Snowdonia)
www.erknives.com
May be wrong, but I assumed he wanted a push bike ??

You interested in 125s mate? got a dt 125. Brilliant condition you won't find a better one. it is a high up bike. i used to have a ktm 525 and that was just a tiny bit taller. I would be wanting £2000 for it. Bought it around 6 months ago in mint condition since then I've spent over £600 on it. the bike needed nothing, i upgraded the exhaust system radiator hoses, racing reeds, Brand new set of off road tyres for it although i haven't got round to putting them on yet. still has road tyres on. Ill send you pics if you send me your email address
Cheers
Adam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE