RM TVography - is this everything?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

ArkAngel

Native
May 16, 2006
North Yorkshire
sooo, you have all them listed, as viewable files on your computer?

If that was aimed at me Dan, i have the luxery of about 10 episodes of tracks, and the World of Survival series one and two that were recorded from Sky onto my Hard drive recorder box (a permanent 20GB off the total recording time AND protected so SWMBO can't accidently wipe it off:) ). Don't have the trips money can't buy thing but i live in hope that it will be repeated .

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
Wild Food is coming out on DVD.

I strongly suspect that the download page mentioned is skirting a bit close to being an
unmentionable on this forum. Legality is probably suspect, that sort of thing :)

If you can access UKTV Documentary, Wild Food is being repeated there over the next
fortnight.

Agile

Forager
Dec 27, 2006
Bournemouth, Dorset
The one with Ewan McGregor was an interesting programme. Does seem to me though a lot of stuff gets covered repeatedly. I.e. Lets put the hammock and tarp up, lets light the fire, etc. Still, good inspiring stuff and great scenery.
Anyone going to see RM on his Autumn roadshow?

Yep, I'll be watching him front and centre at the Poole venue if you fancy joining me?

I annoyed the lighthouse people so much they gave me the first dibs on tickets :)

Jodie

Native
Aug 25, 2006
London
www.google.co.uk
Cool, thanks. There are a couple from World of Survival but one from Extreme Survival
which I think is a bit cheeky given that you can easily buy that on DVD.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE