RM on Radio 2

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Just thought i'd disseminate this info. Today i heard from Mark whatsisname that RM is on the 2 'til 5 show tomorrow afternoon on Radio 2. It's the slot that Steve Wright usually has, but he's away and Mark RADCLIFFE (thats the fella) is standing in. I'm assuming that he will be on earlier rather than later as he's on Paul O'Grady from 5 until 6 tomorrow evening. And the ceaseless promotional bandwagon rolls on..........!:D It all seems to be at once and the series doesnt start until 28th May.

Jan 22, 2006
uk
thanks for that, i've been a fan of Radcliffe since the mark and lard late night show, hopefully he'll get some good questions across,
cheers

Barn Owl

Old Age Punk
Apr 10, 2007
Ayrshire
I think it went well.

Probably have been more taking the mick if it was Steve and Tim.

I think Emma and Mark gave both Ray and the subject respect.

Jedadiah

Native
Jan 29, 2007
Northern Doghouse
Yeah, a little disappointed with that. Mind you, should've expected such as the last time he was on Paul O'Grady he was shoe horned in at the end. 5 mins to go and Ray gets dragged out. Mind you, i think i'd have had a bit of bother putting tinder in that reflector if those long legs were clad in fishnets and pushed up against mine!:eek:

bigjackbrass

Nomad
Sep 1, 2003
Leeds
His appearance on the Simon Mayo show (or podcast, as I heard it) was interesting, pretty similar to some of the others given the main topic, of course, but I was delighted to hear that Les Hiddins makes an appearance in the new series.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
Somebody posted a picture a while back of both Les and Ray squatting somewhere in Oz! Looks like it's gonna be another belter of a series, I just hope his next series after that will be a UK based skill sets series. Ray, I know you read the forums, make it so!

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Somebody posted a picture a while back of both Les and Ray squatting somewhere in Oz! Looks like it's gonna be another belter of a series, I just hope his next series after that will be a UK based skill sets series. Ray, I know you read the forums, make it so!

I would certainly second the bit about a UK based, skill sets series.
As far as the new series goes, well we'll just have to see, he does seem to have spent an awful lot of time in Australia over the years ( lucky buxxer):D

R.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE