RM/AW Woodlore - Brand New

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
FAO anyone on Woodlore's waiting list.

(As further food for thought. In 5 years of sitting on the waiting list, the price for the complete package listed above actually doubled. Who knows what 10 years will do to the price? )

Brand new and unused. Bought this Summer after waiting over 5 years.

Blade oiled and stored outside sheath. With original box and paperwork.Includes two new woodlore made-to-fit sheaths, in both styles, firesteel and cord to complete a 'baldrick' style carry. All bought at time of original purchase from Woodlore.

Current waiting list is estimated at 10 years. This may or may not matter to you.

£650.00 plus postage - method and price to be agreed.

Paypal please, buyer pays fees - sent as soon as funds clear.

All enquiries or extra pics via pm on here please.

Strictly over 18s only.

Thanks.

Attachments

• Woodlore 1.jpg
    Woodlore 1.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 248
  • Woodlore 2.jpg
    Woodlore 2.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 231
Last edited:

Stew

Bushcrafter through and through
Nov 29, 2003
Aylesbury
stewartjlight-knives.com
You can still sell on BB - you just need to joing up. If you compare the cost for joining there versus the amount you will spend on ebay fees for a £700 sale, it might be worht it (I haven't done the sums)

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
You can still sell on BB - you just need to joing up. If you compare the cost for joining there versus the amount you will spend on ebay fees for a £700 sale, it might be worht it (I haven't done the sums)
Ah. I will have to look into it further. Just read the update message yesterday. Always enjoyed BB. Price of joining balanced against increased likliehood of sale? Yup.:)

spandit

Bushcrafter through and through
Jul 6, 2011
East Sussex, UK
It's amazing that people are prepared to wait 10 years when for a little extra they could have one now. Good luck with the sale!

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
It's amazing that people are prepared to wait 10 years when for a little extra they could have one now. Good luck with the sale!

Spandit - thanks for that! :You_Rock_ If anyone is thinking of going on the waiting list, it is worth checking the current prices at Woodlore.

As further food for thought. In 5 years of sitting on the waiting list, the price for the complete package listed above actually doubled. Who knows what 10 years will do to the price? Just saying . . . . . . :)

Bluebs4

Aug 12, 2011
Bristol
Crimbo? I sold some steel last week at a knock down its just the way it Is :0 ( good luck

All The Best , Stewart

Laughoutlouder

Forager
Jun 21, 2009
Dublin
Lovely knife. I am on the waiting list and probably will be for years to come. Until then I will hang on and keep looking around here for similarly designed Alan Wood knives that pop up time to time, usually for a couple of hundred pounds less.

Good luck with the sale.

malley

Nov 17, 2008
Northumberland
Lovely knife. I am on the waiting list and probably will be for years to come. Until then I will hang on and keep looking around here for similarly designed Alan Wood knives that pop up time to time, usually for a couple of hundred pounds less.

Good luck with the sale.

Yes. There are MUCH cheaper knives available.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE