River Cottage Autumn Fair

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
Greg , When you say Bushcraft site , are you talking about open camping with plenty of other people or a bit of stealth camping?

You'd better PM me.

harryhawk

Forager
Feb 6, 2009
Devon
IIRC Dave Budd does a Iron Age forge demo there.
I can't check at the moment as I'm at work and Dave's site " contains weapons" which is block by the works filter:argue:
Just google Dave Budd and Robert's your mothers brother! Look on events and I think it's there.

TeeDee's the man for that location, it's his neck of the woods.

Dave Budd

Gold Trader
Staff member
Jan 8, 2006
Dartmoor (Devon)
www.davebudd.com
I may be there demonstrating my iron age forge and sharpening, but I've gotta doubel check with the oranisers (these people always leave things til the last minute to book us! Very annoying since I try to book a year ahead :rolleyes: )

Been the last couple of years though ;)

It's a good day out and if anybody wants a really good evening meal for a night out I can certainly recommend river cottage!Food is great and one of the chef's isn't bad either ;)

anyway... buchscrafty things I can't really help with as I don't actually get out of my own woods very often, sorry.

Harry, give your work's techies a slap for me. I keep telling people that i do not make weapons! filters, they never work :(

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
C'mon Dave , be a honest indian , you may not make weapons but you do make 'dubious' items of adult themed entertainment...

wink-wink!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE