Risdonbrook Dam, Tasmania

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

charadeur

Tenderfoot
May 4, 2009
USA Michigan
It worked and some very nice pictures at that. Looks like it was shot on film not digital. can you tell us what camera, lens, and any filters you were using?

It worked and some very nice pictures at that. Looks like it was shot on film not digital. can you tell us what camera, lens, and any filters you were using?

Hi mate, some of these are HDR shots, they were all taken with my new Nikon D90, 18-105mm lens, no filters as yet, gotta build the kit up again!

Lithril, is your dad in the North or South, I'm down South, it has been miserable the last few days, as it was for most of the day I was shooting.

Cheers guys, will upload some more shots from around Tassie another time

charadeur

Tenderfoot
May 4, 2009
USA Michigan
Hi mate, some of these are HDR shots, they were all taken with my new Nikon D90, 18-105mm lens, no filters as yet, gotta build the kit up again!

Just goes to show how far behind I have gotten on photo technique. I looked up HDR and have some software and you have encouraged me to give it a try. It sure makes for some dramatic shots. Thanks.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE