Right! I've had enough, I'm off out!

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Hope it heals soon RB, ( been there, done that, no' funny :( ) Doesn't that breath of fresh air and wandering along on your own two feet make life worth living again ? :D

atb,
Toddy

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hope it heals soon RB, ( been there, done that, no' funny :( ) Doesn't that breath of fresh air and wandering along on your own two feet make life worth living again ? :D

atb,
Toddy

It does indeed Toddy;) I've been out again today but only to the post office ( 1 mile there-1mile back)
then I took myself into town again for some odd's and sod's I forgot to get from Leprevo the other day, amazingly, I got parked outside again:confused:
Anyway I'm sitting here with a hot waterbottle, snug as a bug:D
Thanks Toddy;)
best wishes
R.B.

Leezo

On a new journey
May 5, 2008
GeordieLand
Very interesting that mini bus with no staff around because that's a bus from my place of work. I will be finding out tomorrow who that was. NOT IMPRESSED AT ALL, the staff that is, not you.

rancid badger

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Hah! it just goes to show,............ you never can tell! :eek:

Hey, the kids were just sitting around Leezo, they were honestly pretty well behaved, not like some of the "other" groups we get in the wood.
I couldn't see anyone knocking about who looked like staff, poor buxxer might have nipped off for a pee:dunno:
Be gentle now!
I wouldn't mind but I even blanked the number plate out, as well as the kids faces:D
You should maybe consider a job with the lads "over the road";)
Damn well spotted.
cheers R.B.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE