Ridgeline roar...size medium..buffalo pattern

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Ridgeline Roar.

Bought in November 2013 used maybe 3 times or 4 times, too many jackets !!!

Its a medium and although people seem to go on about getting a size bigger than normal, this fits me fine, even with a wooly pully underneath and I am a 44 inch chest, I guess its a case of how loose you like your jacket !! I would say any one with a chest from from 38 - 44 is going to be fine..underarm seam to seam is 23"

This is the Mk1 with the foldaway hood and the bellows pockets, extremely waterproof, nicely breathable if you arent exerting yourself too much and as I said before pretty much unused.

Postage is via 1st class signed for and is £7.50 if its any more I will pick up the difference it sure wont be less!!!

Uk Only

£52 +post... NOW £45 +post.. If not then tis off to the bay

ridge1.jpg ridge2.jpg ridge3.jpg ridge4.jpg

Last edited:

Salaud

Nomad
Aug 24, 2011
isle of man
Would also consider a trade... Not really short of too much but try me with what you got, I prefer Smock style jackets so maybe summat along those lines, certainly don't need cooking gear, or sharps, this is just sitting in my man cave, which is a shame, so needs to go.

Sent from my GT-P5110 using Tapatalk 4

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE