Ridgeline Grizzly

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
*** NOW SOLD THANKS ***

I've worn this a couple of times but I have other similar garments I'm more likely to go for.

Ridgeline Grizzly fleece jacket
Windproof and waterproof
Dark olive green
Size Medium

http://www.ridgeline.co.nz/catalog/product/grizzly-jacket

[video=youtube;3fxZWvjyQ_c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3fxZWvjyQ_c[/video]

£45 incl Paypal & postage to UK

Last edited:

Moosemap

Sep 7, 2007
Kumberg, Austria
www.karteundkanu.at
If I got it right the guy in the vid says it is a very heavy fleece but no liner like in the Monsoon or the Roar but my impression was that it has some kind of membrane like the Windstopper fleece to make it windproof and nearly waterproof. As I always kept away from such laminated fleeces it would be nice to have one windproof without liner or membrane. Could you confirm this or does it have some liner or membrane...?

Thank you for your input
Heinz

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Hi Heinz

No there's no liner inside the Grizzly, the windproof and waterproof qualities are from the fleece fabric rather than a liner

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
There's no membrane either Heinz, it's just a windproof and waterproof fleece fabric

I've only worn it a couple of times on a static camp in a lavvu a few months ago, I haven't really worn it for walking very far.

Buckshot

Mod
Mod
Jan 19, 2004
Oxford
I wear mine all the time. It's my preferred general coat. Goes to work, down the shops and in the woods on occasion
It does warm up but as it's a coat rather than smock the ventilation is sorted as you can open the coat fully

cowboy

Banned
May 3, 2010
The shire
I miss my Grizzly, iv got the Monsoon now but could easily go back to a grizzly. Such a shame im skint atm or i would have snapped this up! My Size as well..

Would i be able to interest you in anything tradewise or part trade part cash?

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I miss my Grizzly, iv got the Monsoon now but could easily go back to a grizzly. Such a shame im skint atm or i would have snapped this up! My Size as well..

Would i be able to interest you in anything tradewise or part trade part cash?

Possibly, what ya got?

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE