Ridgeline Bush Shirt... Do I/ Dont I?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

little_leaf177

Tenderfoot
Oct 24, 2011
Liverpeewwll
hi Everyone,
I've been after something for my brother as its his birthday soon. As we're both into Most things outdoors we both have a very similar idea on what kit we think of as 'good' kit... Now recently I came across a Ridgeline Bush shirt for Sale (which apparently are no longer available in the UK)... It appears to be well made and looks REALLY warm but is it worth me getting him. I.e Has anyone any experience with these???

I want one but they'd literally swallow me as im a Med :(
any help is appreciated...

decorum

May 2, 2007
Warwickshire
And if it is, then give them a call ...

N.B We have Very few other sizes available other than those listed on the site, please call for avilability on Small, Medium, Large

A call might come to nothing, then again it might not ;) .

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
I have a ridgeline bushshirt I bought on a wim as it was on offer. it's ok but nothing special. The cuffs system is odd. it is quite heavy and bulky. I personally dislike excessive static from clothing and this excels at that. The sleeves also seem fairly short considering it is an XL, so now it goes in the back of the car as a warm backup.

bullterrier

Forager
Feb 4, 2011
NZ
The bush shirts I have seen are a bit like a fleecey Swanndri copy, and the sizing was huge. I have Ridgeline gear cos it's cheap enough here in NZ, and it does the job well enough, but it's not like its a designer label! If you're not sure, carry on looking.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE