Riddling Monsoon Smock xl

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

warthog1981

Life Member
Jun 3, 2004
1,900
123
45
Fife
This has been sitting in my wardrobe at my mum and dads for ages so time to move it on think I've only wore it half adozen times
So no real wear on it might be a few small marks on it here and there
how does £80 sound ???



might have a few free cat hairs on it :rolleyes:
 
Last edited:
I'll take this please. A friend of mine has been after one for a while. Is PayPal ok? If so, please PM me your PP address and I'll send funds later this evening.

thanks,

Mac
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE