Response pack

Sickboy

Nomad
Sep 12, 2005
London
You'll not go far wrong with snowbee stuff, really well made and thought out, there are cheaper game bags available though, some just as good, almost every fishing tackle manufacturer makes something similar, i use a shakespeare model myself with two externel pockets, leather bottom and string mesh cover on the front, ideal for stashing my poncho etc. Paid £13 for mine :) and still looks good after a proper beasting...
Love the look of game bags in general though, they've not changed much over the centurys, check evil bay for some antique ones :deal:

tommy the cat

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 6, 2007
SHROPSHIRE UK
Ta chaps had seen the bag Simon but not the thread. I like it to be honest apart from I would like something a bit more neutral in colour. Poss option though> dont really need a bag but thought that something aka the response pack could be used for walking/airports as well as bushie.
Ta Dave

swagman

Nomad
Aug 14, 2006
Tasmania
After reading the review on Maxpedition bags on here i went and bought a Maxpedition jumbo (the bag reviewed).

And it rearly is an exelent bag well worth a look.

blackwolf1

Dec 12, 2007
Auburn,Maine U.S.A.
Not too long ago,I ordered a response pack.I have not been disapointed yet.Depending on what you carry ,a small water bottle can be carried under the carry handle.One thing I really like about this bag is you can attach it to the outside of a larger ruck easily.I've been carying my fire kit,SAK,compact rain jacket,bandana,trail mix, with a little room left.
Good addition to kit,in this guy's opinion.

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
The Snugpak responce pack fits well under many small day sacks and acts as a "hip belt" transfering some of the weight onto your hips, as well as extending the carrying capacity of your gear.
A waterbottle pouch is easily worn on the RPs belt if you run out of space in the RP itself.
I have used the RP in all sorts of conditions/terrains and rate it highly.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE