Replacement for Super Swede ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Spartan

Forager
Jun 5, 2010
Deepest Darkest Derbyshire
Hi All,

I'm finally retiring one of my two Normark Super Swedes and as it heads for the big forge and strop in the sky I am looking for a replacement. It has, like the SS, to be able to take a bit of hammer and has to be a folder. I use it for absolutely everything requiring an edge, and also sometimes as a substitute screwdriver / wedge etc I'm sorely tempted to get one of the EKA 92, as the SS has EKA at the base of the blade and I assume was made by them under license for Normark.

I'm sure though that there are other folders around that would do a similar job, and as I still have one Super Swede that is functional, I was thinking of purchasing maybe a different brand of knife. I do like the look of the FjallKniven stuff, although it does seem a tad overpriced. I'm not looking to spend over £100 if possible ?

Any Ideas ? ( or anyone have a serviceable Super Swede they are willing to let me purchase)

Cheers, Spartan

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE