Rep Question..

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Are you only allowed to rep a person once?

and you know when it says "You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to *member* again."

how much do you have to give to other people before your allowed to do it again?

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
You can only give 10 rep clicks a day and you have to spread repuation between 25 people before giving again. These are, I believe, the default values.

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
you will notice in the top corner of all posts that there is a small silver scales.. if you think someone has made an exceptionally good/bad post you can click on it and give them some good/bad reputation the green dot under your post count reflects weather someone has good or bad reputation..

TheViking

Native
Jun 3, 2004
bambodoggy said:
Thanks Tomtom....

I don't have a mark under my number of posts at all.... :icon_cry:
I think it's because you have to enable it in you user control panel. :wink: Go to Edit Options and mark the box where it says "show my reputation".

Adi007

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 3, 2003
TheViking said:
I think it's because you have to enable it in you user control panel. :wink: Go to Edit Options and mark the box where it says "show my reputation".
That'll be the problem ...

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
you don't get more that one IIRC it just says something else other that "destinguest road" when you hold the mouse over it.. Adi has a "fantastic aura" before he took it down! :yikes:

Andy

Native
Dec 31, 2003
sheffield
www.freewebs.com
Adi is the one you have now really all from people giving you points. I may have to knock one off for being a naughty boy. :nono:

what would your mother think

PS we may be able to come to some arrangement about it though:naughty:

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
Pity. Is there a better way to show it? Like a number or a little bar that gets longer?
There was a post about this back when it was first introduced (have a search about for it). From what I remember, having a number is a third party hack which does not come with the software. I believe you may get more dots as your rep increases but it takes some doing ;-)

Ed

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE