Rember me?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Hello, I was a member of BCUK for a while last year, (Greenleaf) but I have lost the email that account is connected with and I wanted a fresh start.

I have access to a 500 acre farm, with a variety of types of woodland.
I have two air rifles, a .22 and a .177
I am only 14 but this time last year my parents took me travelling to asia. As a result I have been into the jungles of lao, veitnam, trekked in nepal, spent a night in a gur (or yurt) in outer mongolia, taken the 4 day traintrip from moscow to irkuts, fallen into the deepest lake in the world (lake bikal) and generaly seen a lot more of the world than most people my age. Im in the planning stages of writing a book about my travells. I have seen bushcraft done by people who need to to survive, and wild boar tastes nice.

I recognise a few names and am glad to be back!

And last year, I had an error and couldnt create smilies :You_Rock_ :nutkick: :slap: :buttkick: :argue: :argue: :lol: :umbrella: :bye: :soapbox: :offtopic: I can now :)

The name WoodWhite is because there found up the farm, in one of the woods thats a SSSI.

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
While it is nice to see you back, and interesting to hear where you have been, double memberships aren't allowed.
They cause endless confusion, and are open to hassle re modding issues.

Changing names too isn't allowed unless first agreed to by the Boss, and that is really kept only for those members who are perhaps having trouble with others finding their names and targeting them for spam or abuse......a couple of schoolteachers come to mind.

We will combine all your posts under your original name and if you want to change anything your have to ask Tony,

cheers,
Toddy

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Unlikely, we can send you both sets of details. You can edit the email and change your password to suit.

I know you want to change your name, but that's the big issue for the site.
For that to happen you have to have Tony's permission, and I'm being upfront with this, permission is rarely given for a name change, it's generally kept for those who are having really problematical issues, not just because they changed their minds.

cheers,
Toddy

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE