Sold Reductions: Luxe Minipeak, Terrava Skrama, Gerber Strongarm and more...

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Hi all, first to PM for an item has priority.

SOLD First up a Luxe Minipeak 2 one man tent with the inner, two man without. comes with a collapsible four section alloy pole which I have modified with a locking screw. this is a lovely tent, in a good bushcrafty green colour, with the older full mesh inner and alpkit stakes, doors front and back, total weight including pole approximately 2kg. Ball not included. I would like £80 £75 by paypal or bank transfer, price includes all fees and shipping. SOLD

IMG_1521.JPG

SOLD Next a Gerber Strong Arm, black, with a convexed edge that actually cuts vs the factory edge. I would like £40 £38 by paypal or bank transfer, price includes all fees and shipping. SOLD

IMG_1518.JPG

SOLD Next a Terava Skrama 240, basic plastic sheath, slight ding in the chopping portion of the blade. I have attached a firesteel to the sheath with hot glue, if required it can be removed with a hairdryer. I would like £45 by paypal or bank transfer, price includes all fees and shipping. SOLDIMG_1519.JPG

SOLD Another knife, a Cold Steel Pendleton Mini Hunter in 3V, which I believe is now discontinued. the spine has had some of the DLC coating removed as I sharpened it to strike fire steels.
I would like £40 by paypal or bank transfer, price includes all fees and shipping.SOLD

Pendleton.jpg

SOLD A genuine 1985 vintage Soviet Sapertka, aka the Spetznaz Shovel, some of the paint has chipped from the leading edge, but otherwise untouched and unused, including cover. I would like £25 by paypal or bank transfer, price includes all fees and shipping. SOLD
shovel.jpg

SOLD And finally, no picture, a DD superlight tarp s, 2.8 X 1.5 M, 260g, no stuff sack, virtually unused. £25 £22 by paypal or bank transfer, price includes all fees and shipping. SOLD

Thanks for looking.

Attachments

• 1630226392632.png
    1630226392632.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 34
Last edited:

TeeDee

Nov 6, 2008
Exeter
"Next a Terava Skrama 240, basic plastic sheath, slight ding in the chopping portion of the blade. I have attached a firesteel to the sheath with hot glue, if required it can be removed with a hairdryer. I would like £45 by paypal or bank transfer, price includes all fees and shipping."

I'll take the Skrama please.
Just going away for the weekend but drop me a PM and i'll get you paid Monday evening.

C_Claycomb

Moderator staff
Mod
Oct 6, 2003
Bedfordshire
Hi Benhike,
As a new member you need to make a few more posts, which must be manually approved by moderators, before you can initiate a conversation by private message. You should be able to reply to someone writing to you though, so if your offer is accepted, the OP can write to you with his payment details and you can respond with shipping details.
Chris

benhike

Mar 4, 2021
wirral
Hi Benhike,
As a new member you need to make a few more posts, which must be manually approved by moderators, before you can initiate a conversation by private message. You should be able to reply to someone writing to you though, so if your offer is accepted, the OP can write to you with his payment details and you can respond with shipping details.
Chris
okay cool, ty

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Shovel, Skrama and Mini Hunter now sold, waiting for confirmation on the tent, so just the Strongarm and the Superlite Tarp S to go.

kard133

Mar 20, 2010
Bath
Shovel, Skrama and Mini Hunter will be posted Tuesday morning, I will be away with intermittent internet access until Friday, so if anybody wants to purchase the remaining items I will respond as soon as possible, but will be unable to post until Saturday at the earliest.

Wandering Fred

Oct 1, 2018
Dorset
I'm surprised the Luxe MiniPeak hasn't sold yet at that price.
I have one and have used it in all weathers without any problem.
Honestly can't fault it.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE