Recommended Pannier Bags?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

TREETOP

Forager
Mar 29, 2010
Here wishing i was out there
My mistake but its still just round the corner. Should have known that being from Blackburn. Could have cycled there to the factory. Used tyo cycle to thee old Karrimor factory that part of the world. used to sell all sorts there cheaply. Could get their top price sack for a third of the market price as factory seconds. One I saw still came with lifetime gold guarantee (mate still sends his back to be repaired under it all the time and its 25 plus years old) and what was wrong with it?? One strap had three rows of bar tacking instead of the two it should have had. Was actually stronger but they still took 2/3 rds off the price.

i'm in Nelson not to far fromn the Carradice factory. Yes i been to the Karrimor factory shop many times loved that place shame it closed down :(
Got my first traveling racsack from Karrimor travelled the world with it and got back home no worse for ware.
I use a Karrimor SF now as i never had a problem with anything made by them yet.
This is why a recommend Carradice because the quality is on par if not better than Karrimor kit.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE