Recommendations for a foraging/man bag ?

Paullyfuzz

Sep 28, 2007
Manchester
Hi all,

as above really. what would you recommend for a decent foraging shoulder bag. Been looking at some shooting cartridge bags but was wondering what others use.

Paul

ChrisW

Aug 19, 2008
Bristol
I use one of these for almost everything, including all of this during the past few weeks - fishing tackle, fish, carrying my sarnies to work, picking rose hips, taking home bramble for the stick insects, carrying a saw and knife on a dog walk (just in case one has to knock up a quick walking stick, or maybe a sword for the kids). It's been my faithful companion for a few years now, it's even been to the bottom of the kennet and avon canal - twice (that was an eventful day).

http://www.gunslips.co.uk/product.html?id=80&name=DERWENT+

saddle_tramp

Need to contact Admin...
Jul 13, 2008
West Cornwall
I use an old timbuk2 cycle courier bag, had it (and abused it) for about 15 yrs and theyre totally bombproof, but they aint cheap to buy new . . . have a look on ebay maybe

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
There`s loads of utility shoulder bags on ebay if you look, they can be piced up for just a few pounds. There are more Gucci styled ones in the shooting section if that`s your "bag".

SimonM

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Apr 7, 2007
East Lancashire
www.wood-sage.co.uk
I use one of these....

GA671RLG.jpg

PLCE grab bag.

Simon

durulz

Need to contact Admin...
Jun 9, 2008
Elsewhere
I use a satchel/shoulder bag/messenger bag from an army surplus shop. You know the ones - those canvass webbing shoulder bags used by students.
Only cost a fiver and it's the perfect size.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE