Re-posted this thread

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Mackinaw

Jun 15, 2020
London
Will the editing software only support 5 photos? I have a lot more I would like to include in this post.
Ii is more about the visuals rather than the text.
Please advise.

Last edited:

MrEd

Life Member
Feb 18, 2010
Surrey/Sussex
www.thetimechamber.co.uk
Will the editing software only support 5 photos? I have a lot more I would like to include in this post.
Ii is more about the visuals rather than the text.
Please advise.

You may need to split the thread up so that all the photos display. You can make the first post then make sure you are the first person to reply with part 2, then part 3 etc

Sounds good, will be interested to see all the pics in sequence - I modded my lk35 quite a lot with Molle etc but I don’t really use it anymore

The Mackinaw

Jun 15, 2020
London
You may need to split the thread up so that all the photos display. You can make the first post then make sure you are the first person to reply with part 2, then part 3 etc

Sounds good, will be interested to see all the pics in sequence - I modded my lk35 quite a lot with Molle etc but I don’t really use it anymore

Thanks, I cannot see any way of deleting this post at present.. will look in to, fragment and re post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE