(re)boot help needed

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Hi guys,
I am after some suggestions for a new pair of boots. Now I know this is one subject that has done itself to death on the forums but I need a boot that has tried and proven ankle support. So a nice tall boot would be good. Preferably sub £100 and reasonably 4 season use as well.

The most important aspect is the ankle support due to both of mine not working as they should after many many accidents involving beer, rugby, football and general clumsiness.

Im not fussed about brand or particularly how they look - but something not overly garish - ie if moths are attracted to them they are probably too bright :p

cheers
tom

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
I`ve a have a few pairs of Lowas which are the bees knees but if you want something a little cheaper then you could look at the Goretex pro-boot. I picked up a brand new pair of these on the bay of e for around £40 and they`re superb.
Some will say they don`t like the goretex lined boots much but I don`t have a problem with them myself.

Worth a look anyway

Rich

verloc

Settler
Jun 2, 2008
East Lothian, Scotland
Thanks Rich will do that - do you have any linkage? I use a pair of goretex boot liners with my current boots at the moment anyway so I don't goretex at all - in fact they worked really well splashing about the coast with the dog yesterday :)

Quite fancy these

preacherman

May 21, 2008
Cork, Ireland
I have seen Danner boots in TKmax in Ireland recently. I presume that they will be stocked in uk branches as well. I don't own a pair myself but Danner boots have got good reviews on here. If you do a search I'm sure you will see for yourself.

Worth a look anyway

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE