Rc heli pilots

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
It's b een a fair old while, I used to fly a Graupner Bell 47G, gave all my stuff to my nephew who really got into it and eventually qualified as a Heli Pilot (he now flys commercial/tourist flights out in Las Vegas). I fly my drone nowadays but even then that's only on odd occasions, don't do any regular flying nowadays unfortunately.
 
Its not an easy thing to learn as a beginner. Even harder to master. Out of all the RC stuff we have, Helo's are certainly the most difficult. I can fly a plane in real life, even landed a couple as a teenager (air cadets, chipmunks) I'd like to try fly one for real. But after the disaster that came from trying to fly my bros new RC helo (long time ago)...i'm not in a rush lol.
 
My old Space Baron, great fun

54797928691_1fcb0b5db0_c.jpg
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE