Ray Mears Woodlore Pro knife

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.

Fjellstorm

Full Member
Jan 30, 2014
107
14
34
Kassel,Germany
Hello guys,

I am looking for the above mentioned knife, a woodlore pro. If somebody would like to sell it please tell me, I'll be happy to buy it .

Regards

Max
 
Is there any reason why this is so expensive. I see a lot of similar looking knives that are much cheaper. I ask because Im new to this, I just have a Mora carbon Steel knife but would like a good bushcraft knife also.
 
Is there any reason why this is so expensive. I see a lot of similar looking knives that are much cheaper. I ask because Im new to this, I just have a Mora carbon Steel knife but would like a good bushcraft knife also.

The branding and the design and quality standards said brand suggests. Also, history suggests Woodlore model knives resell very well with the right circumstances. The maker also recently sadly passed away, and this means there are not many of this model around.
 
Ok, thanks for the reply. That is interesting. Spending alot of money on a knife is a big decision and one I feel Im not qualified to make just yet.
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE