ray mears wild food book

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

kb31

Forager
Jun 24, 2006
by the lakes
i poped in to a book shop today and asked about it
she said it's out in late september
the price was tba
but she about £18 to £20
i said i'll call in and order one more near the time

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
Hopefully this will be more than just the nicely produced coffee table books that have been released with some of his series. More of an in depth look at the subject.

spamel

Banned
Feb 15, 2005
Silkstone, Blighty!
I agree Snufkin, I didn't buy any of his TV tie in books as they just don't have the info I want. I just wish he would make a whole series along the lines of his Tracks programme he did years ago. It is what everyone wants and he can surely call the shots now what with the success of his programmes and what not.

ARE YOU HEARING ME RAY????????

:aargh4:

Snufkin

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Oct 13, 2004
Norfolk
spamel said:
I agree Snufkin, I didn't buy any of his TV tie in books as they just don't have the info I want. I just wish he would make a whole series along the lines of his Tracks programme he did years ago. It is what everyone wants and he can surely call the shots now what with the success of his programmes and what not.

Well, it's what we all want, but we are a tiny minority of the population :( . I'm sure, with his contacts in the TV industry, he could produce his own series of instructional DVDs which would sell very well.
I do have his Bushcraft book which does have some good stuff in it.

KAE1

Settler
Mar 26, 2007
suffolk
spamel said:

I ordered Bushcraft Survival expecting to learn lots, but was disappointed. Lets hope the new book is full of useful facts.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
I wonder why he doesn't just release a Bushcraft Skills DVD for sale on his site. I am sure that it would be a huge seller.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE