Ray Mears on Radio 1 this afternoon

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Allie

Need to contact Admin...
May 4, 2008
South west
Thanks for this - listening now.. He seems to have been stating his opinions about Bear Grylls quite a lot recently:
'It's different. It's as simple as that. It's different.' He he he..

Allie

Need to contact Admin...
May 4, 2008
South west
:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'm sure that's what my missus thinks is in my head when I'm watching him on TV. It's an attention thing and Ray gets more than Nat when he's on :lmao:

:lmao:
Wait - back off Mr! He's taken..
I think maybe everyone wants to marry him.. It'd be very useful, I must say :rolleyes:

firecrest

Mar 16, 2008
uk
is it online anywhere?

personally Id marry them both. Id never need lift a finger again and they are both loaded.
sorry, er I mean, they are wonderful people who would forfill me spiritually and emotionally.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
is it online anywhere?

personally Id marry them both. Id never need lift a finger again and they are both loaded.
sorry, er I mean, they are wonderful people who would forfill me spiritually and emotionally.

Go to the radio one website http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio1
click on the listen/podcast icon, then in the "on demand" section
click on "chose a show and listen"
the radio one iplayer will launch
click on Edith Bowman. (note this only works if you have realplayer installed)

lostplanet

Aug 18, 2005
Kent
Nice thing about Mr ray is that he appears to be a very knowledgable normal Balanced type of bloke, I don't find that with Bear Undigestible Grylls, watching Ray explain is relaxing and absorbing in comparison.

May 14, 2008
uk
With the question about Ray's new project, I really hope its in britian as i can relate to it alot. But I have done some looking about and found a new book that is coming out in October called Ray Mears Vanishing World. I hope that this is the secret project.

Tadpole

Nov 12, 2005
Bristol
With the question about Ray's new project, I really hope its in britian as i can relate to it alot. But I have done some looking about and found a new book that is coming out in October called Ray Mears Vanishing World. I hope that this is the secret project.

He has, according to the big online book sellers two new books, one called Ray Mears Vanishing World to be published in Jan 2009 and a book called Ray Mears Goes Walkabout, which is already out
Ray Mears new book “Ray Mears Vanishing World” is really about… Ray Mears. It has been described as his memoirs, now as he is only 44, I hope that it’s really “Ray Mears memoirs Vol:- I “

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE