Ray Mears lecture - Derby Assembly Rooms

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

addo

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Anyone from here going along on the 28th Oct.
I'll be there with my buddy Simon (Soar). Say hello if you see us :)

DaveBoon

Nov 23, 2012
Cheltenham
Saw him in Cheltenham last night. Was really good - very interesting & spoke with passion about conservation of wild animals. Worth it just for the "Eric" section! :eek:

swotty

Apr 25, 2009
Somerset
Saw him in Cheltenham last night. Was really good - very interesting & spoke with passion about conservation of wild animals. Worth it just for the "Eric" section! :eek:

Yeah...was at Cheltenham too....what a lovely chap, really down to earth and great to meet afterwards........IMG_0973.jpg

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
Good one Swotty. Looking forward to the show tonight and having a quick chat myself.

addo

Feb 8, 2006
Derbyshire
I had a great evening in Derby with Ray. The lecture was very good and looking forward to the new shows.
Right at the front so had a good look at the stage props. Going to have to up my game with Birch bark ;)
Even got a chuckle, when he saw the jumble sale price of 50p inside the front cover of his first book which he kindly signed.

Last edited:

peaks

Settler
May 16, 2009
Derbys
I was there too - it was a really good night. Important messages put across without ego, being pious, or preachy. Looking forward to the new TV series too

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE