Ray Mears Knife

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Apr 25, 2009
Derby
A very nice knife I was lucky enough to buy one back in December when they were first released. Not seen them in stock since, seem to sell out in seconds. How long until there is a waiting list for orders?.

JonathanD

Ophiological Genius
Sep 3, 2004
Stourton,UK
A very nice knife I was lucky enough to buy one back in December when they were first released. Not seen them in stock since, seem to sell out in seconds. How long until there is a waiting list for orders?.

There won't be, they don't take orders on these, first come first served.

stan794

Nov 16, 2007
Corby
I have been trying to get one of these for ages, get the email to say in stock but when you go on they are all gone, frustrating. Anyone recommend an alternative that they own, i think i'll give up trying to get one.

Woodcutter

Feb 6, 2006
Kent
I have been trying to get one of these for ages, get the email to say in stock but when you go on they are all gone, frustrating. Anyone recommend an alternative that they own, i think i'll give up trying to get one.

I had similar problem, register to get the email, then call them a couple of times at start of the month, in the end the lady on the phone told me the date and time they would go on the web site. Great knife.

m.durston

Jun 15, 2005
st albans
i managed to bag one of the last ones they had for sale in early november, but i was checking the website every day at least once every 2 hours! if i remember rightly they went on at around 15.30hrs last thursday and had sold out by 18.00hrs. i suppose its done like this so it gives everyone a fair chance of getting one.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE