Ray Mears Handbook: Carving No. 1 - OH dear

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

andythecelt

Nomad
May 11, 2009
Planet Earth
They also have a copy of the second book for sale! Seems a reputable seller too, and they claim to have 10 copies of each. Most odd, maybe they have some advance copies. In my experience Mears books often have errors in the first printing, it's the reason Wild Food was sold in huge numbers through discount book shops. I lost count of the editing errors in the copy I had. Just a theory of course, I could very well be wrong.

Deanno

Tenderfoot
Feb 18, 2010
Cardigan
I've sent them an E-mail saying:
"Hi i've been waiting for this book to be released and have been told that it is not going to be published so is this the real book or a copy?
also it price is £253.07 but in the items sold part its £13.57 how is this?"

if you click where it says 1 or 2 sold depending which book you look at and it says they have been sold for £13.57??? something odds going on there.

but if you look at the terms and conditions it says in there :
"Product Variation
Please note that we buy our books direct from publishers and are all brand new. Occasionally books will be revised and re-printed. On rare occasions customers may receive an updated revised book which may have a revised cover or the description that may be slightly different to that we have advertised. By purchasing a book from us you agree that you are happy to receive a revised edition book. You are entitled to a refund if you are not satisfied."

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE