ray mears forward on new book

  • The awesome MakerMoot is coming up (13-15th Nov 2026), Visit the TORM & ARM markets,and have space back at camp to work on projects and enjoy great company. PLEASE CLICK HERE for more information.
Looks that way Tom Tom,
A quick look on Amazon leads me to belive this was a book first published in 1974, then a substantial revision in about 2001 in hardback. Then it looks like Mr Mears has done a new foreward for the paperback version due out soon.
 
I have a book that sounds very similar, its on the Woodlore site in hard back, I found it very interesting.

Brian
 
Yup.....just another reprint...with a new foreword. I have this book....and a cracking book it is too! I've read somewhere that this is the book that got Ray started in tracking...can't remember where though!
 

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE