Rat pack hot choc

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
A new B&M store has taken over the old Woolworths site and opened today. Its like a 'pound store' operation.

On a shelf I spotted "MOD Hot Chocolate" and there was a load of the stuff at 19p a pop so I picked up 40 packs

Some crazy stuff in there, 2.4 kilo catering cans of C&B spag hoops, 39p Be alright for a weekend trip and group feed I guess, not much good at home. Westlers tins of beans and saus 27p and small 'babies heads' puds also at 27p. All good for the prep cupboard I suppose

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Had to go back into town so popped in again and found some more stuff. This must come from the 4 or 10 man packs

Milk powder 1.3 litre and 1 litr custard powder 29p and ring pull tins of jam or marmalade 39p :)

Toddy

Mod
Mod
Jan 21, 2005
S. Lanarkshire
Our local one has little bags of freeze dried apples, or peaches, or apricots, and pineapple bits for 10p a pack. About the size of a bag of peanuts. Absolutely lovely :D And the big sacks of Jordan's muesli are £1.49., great for flapjacks for energy bars when out.

cheers,
Toddy

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Our local one has little bags of freeze dried apples, or peaches, or apricots, and pineapple bits for 10p a pack. About the size of a bag of peanuts. Absolutely lovely :D And the big sacks of Jordan's muesli are £1.49., great for flapjacks for energy bars when out.

cheers,
Toddy

Just tried the dried pineapple, 10p a go, very good indeed. I'm going to pick up 30 tins of jam or marmlade tommorow for the prep cupboard.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
They do have same damn cheap food in there :) I like that shop :p

The big packs of rat pack instant dried custard has the consistancy of your first trip of the day the morning after the night you ate a bad curry but the spud powder is good.

I've gone mad in there this week, I've enough tins of jam and marmalade to last a lifetime:rolleyes:

I stopped myself buying the 2.6 KILO tins of spag hoops though, you can have too much of a good thing even at 39p, yes 39p a tin:eek:

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE