Rasberry vodka

SOAR

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
Well I have just made up my first bottle of Rasberry vodka, should be ready in Jan, Can't wait.

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
http://www.cottagesmallholder.com/?p=53

I used this recipe, well I didn't add as much sugar as I had 300g of Rasberry's in a 70cl bottle so I added 50g of sugar, you can taste it after a couple of months and add more sugar if required. It has to be worth a go.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
A wee bit of a highjack here but another good voddy tip is to get a quarter of boiled sweets, cola cubes, pineapple cubes, sherbet lemons etc. Melt them down in a wee drop water (slowly). let cool to about 30 degrees then add a bottle of voddy. Simple :D

SOAR

Jan 21, 2007
cheshire
That would be nice with those strawberrys and cream sweets.

scottishwolf

Settler
Oct 22, 2006
Ayr
It is ;) . Also the peaches and cream ones. I'm sure they did a worthers original one too. It was a pub I was a door steward at that made all the wierd vodkas. I just helped out with quality control lol :D

scanker

Aug 15, 2005
Cardiff, South Wales
You can make a good minty vodka with 2 tubes of extra strong mints ground up to a powder and a good toffee vodka with the soft Werthers Originals sweets. Skittle vodka is another popular one. The mint and toffee vodkas are excellent from the freezer.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE