Rare British Army SAS Gore Tex DPM Bivvy Tunnel - bivvi - bivi bag - camo

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Genuine British SAS, SF Gore Tex Bivvy Tunnel. A Very rare piece of kit in new condition. Brand new, only been out of the bag to check it up and take pics of it.
Made from tough waterproof and breathable Gore Tex material. (Syntex)
Packed size approx. 45cm x 24cm.
Approx. weight 1.3kg

The poles form two 3 piece flexible poles which feed through sewn in channels on the outside of the bag and locate in foot pockets to form the hooped section. There are webbing loops at various points on the groundsheet to peg down if required.
I havent put the length guy rope up so just holding it to show for the pic

This is a brilliant piece of Special Forces kit.
The hammer is not included; it’s just there to give you a visual reference

Any questions about the item please message me.
IMG_3027.jpgIMG_3026.jpgIMG_3025.jpgIMG_3023.jpgIMG_3022.jpgIMG_3021.jpgIMG_3020.jpgIMG_3019.jpgIMG_3018.jpgIMG_3017.jpgIMG_3016.jpgIMG_3015.jpgIMG_3014.jpgIMG_3013.jpgIMG_3012.jpgIMG_3011.jpg
£110 all in

MertzMan

Settler
Apr 25, 2012
Cambs and Lincs
Nice bit of kit. I had one of these back in the day. Very very roomy and I regret the day I ever sold it:( ! I'd have it off you but I'm skint till a week friday. Good luck with the sale.

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Thanks guys, not sure if I've got the price right, only going off what I've seen on the web, is it over priced?
Cheers
Bill

HillBill

Bushcrafter through and through
Oct 1, 2008
W. Yorkshire
Would a bivvi made for the SAS really have special forces printed in big black letters on the outside? :)

BILLy

Apr 16, 2005
NORTH WALES
Would a bivvi made for the SAS really have special forces printed in big black letters on the outside? :)

I kinda agree
I have only put on the add what I've researched really, none the less its still a cracking piece of kit,
Well I'll ask for sensible offers before I put it on eBay
Cheers
Bill

Albie01

Jan 7, 2022
Carlton
Ive got mine when I was issued mine back in the day I've seen theses go for over 400 pounds rare bit of kit to get theses day's

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE