Ranger shirt for women?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

VirusKiller

Nomad
Jul 16, 2007
Hogsty End
Having seen my Swannie Ranger Shirt, my other half said she'd quite like one for Xmas. Unfortunately, Swanndri of NZ seems to be rather - how does one say it politely? - traditional when it comes to the differences between their men's ("It's a man's world") and women's ("I like fluffy bunnies") clothing ranges...

Can anyone suggest an alternative for smaller sizes?

Thanks,
Joel

May 12, 2007
Derby, UK
www.berax.co.uk
Having seen my Swannie Ranger Shirt, my other half said she'd quite like one for Xmas. Unfortunately, Swanndri of NZ seems to be rather - how does one say it politely? - traditional when it comes to the differences between their men's ("It's a man's world") and women's ("I like fluffy bunnies") clothing ranges...

Can anyone suggest an alternative for smaller sizes?

Thanks,
Joel
j

i brought one and it was to small for me, large it fits the wife perfect with a bit room and she's a size 14,so id say a large for a 14 x large for a 16 medium for 10 or 12

bernie

Mike Ameling

Need to contact Admin...
Jan 18, 2007
Iowa U.S.A.
www.angelfire.com
Do they offer a boys or young adults line of shirts? Yes, some companies are stuck in that male/female separtion stuff. But often their boy's sizes will work. So see if they have a "kids" line of shirts. And it then depends upon how she "adjusts" to the slight differences in the cut/shape of the shirt - since it won't be cut/sewn slightly differently to better fit the female form.

Otherwise, you will have to find something from another company.

Hope this helps.

Mikey - yee ol' grumpy blacksmith out in the Hinterlands

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE