Rab Demand Pull-On

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
Bit of a long shot but i'm after one of these preferably in Black but i'm not too fussed, M or L size. Can't find them anywhere in stock at a sensible price.

If anyone sees one for sale somewhere please let me know

Matt

Last edited:

Shewie

Mod
Mod
Dec 15, 2005
Yorkshire
Tower Ridge came up trumps for me, I spent ages hunting down a Maya blue in Large before I did the TGO this year

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
Thanks for the replies, I've only found 1 place that actually has a medium Black one in stock. I've dropped Rab an email to try and find out if they are being discontinued.

The OMM Cypher smock looks similar but this is even more expensive!

Shewie - fancy selling me yours at an incredibly low price? ;)

Matt

theoctagon

Nomad
Sep 3, 2010
Yorkshire
Just thought I'd update here, Rab got back to me and confirmed that the Demand pull on is being discontinued so whatever stock is out there is the last of them. I found a new one in stock so I'm all sorted now :)

Had a look at these yesterday and came to the same conclusion...looks great but price is steep. If there are 2 stuck at the back of your cupboard then there are two willing buyers here!!

If you're still after one there's an XL on eBay at the mo, item 110986073983

Matt

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE