quiver now withdrawn

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
hi guys I made it and wont be using it so it has to go.
made from 4mm veg tanned leather with not one single stitch of thread just leather thong and brass rivets plus a strap adjuster of two large brass d rings.
I will put photos up in a minute or so but for now.
the price is £65.oop due to time and work and materials and it will include 3 arrows.
the price includes postage and paypal fees. the quiver has had one coat of fabsil but is otherwise untouched.
I would also trade this for a vapalux m320 in military green and full working and good condition.
boker bushcraft knife in mint as new condition
francis barker m88 compass in perfect working order and great cosmetic condition.
or try me with sharp and shiney
decorate this quiver how you want it to look.
photos up very shortly.
payment by paypal only. cheers guys.

Last edited:

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
Photos here guys.
there is a very small pen mark near the strap fixing point and the arrow laid on top of the quiver is 28 inches long to give you some idea of scale

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
im more interested in trading this ladies and gentlemen
ans aside from the list below im also looking for a coleman stove. prefer one that can run on petrol and paraffin but not fussy
as long as its in real good nick and works well
coleman northstar lantern. the petrol type
m kettle in very clean condition.
really looking for a barker compass or a cammenga compass. if you got something I may be interested in regardless of value just try me.

greatbear

Apr 8, 2013
rotherham
im also looking for a flecktarn basha in mint condition willing to do a straight swap. but not discounting the other items on my swaps list and ive done a price reduction from £65.oop to £55.oop if that's any good to anyone the swaps still stand if anyones interested.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE