quiet today

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Yeah, very quiet today... I would guess that the DNS update to redirect people to the new site is still propagating, or perhaps people are just confused by the new layout, or can't figure out how to log in...

Outdoorsman

Feb 24, 2007
Wiltshire
Quiet indeed, only a few people signed in. I found the new site this morning but when I try the usual 'www.bushcraftuk.com' address it takes me to the old site, so I keep having to use my history to find this new one. maybe thats the problem.

gregorach

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Sep 15, 2005
Edinburgh
Interesting... This morning, "www.bushcraftuk.com" brought me here, but now it doesn't... I guess Tony's disabled the URL forwarding until he gets some of the teething troubles sorted out.

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
might be me then Dave.. I'm seeing all posts and hour behind.. perhaps it's a thing on my profile, not changed for BST etc.

I'll check it now..

Yep, my profile had "DST corrections always off"
I don't remember ever setting that tho... might a default user thing ?

DaveP

May 18, 2007
Haslemere
Are you generally finding it OK?

We are fixing whatever we can find. Should be going live shortly....but could do with a little more feedback first. I guess we'll get plenty of that when we do the switchover :).

Working on the page width issue with the enhanced mode editor right now. People with wider screens are fine, but narrower widths cause a problem with the right side getting cut off. Hope no-one's still using 800x600, 'cause if they are they'll struggle. Definately won't work with the enhanced editor anyway.

giancarlo

Oct 5, 2003
Jersey, Channel Islands
Yep it's looking ok to me, just some design issues here and there (spacing, padding, margins etc), i've posted a few errors on the thread Tone started.. http://beta.bushcraftuk.com/forum/showthread.php?p=285966#post285966 a few cascading frame errors still about tho.

Tell me about 800x600 mate... i'm a web developer and hate having to continually go down to the lowest common denominator on screen resolution.. gah!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE