Quicks classic hunter recurve bow

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Stuart

Sep 12, 2003
I have used the classic hunter recurve in a 35 and 45lb draw weight and they are fantastic :biggthump you will not be disappointed!!!

everyone who tried them at Daves hunter course fell in love with them

Ed

Admin
Admin
Aug 27, 2003
South Wales Valleys
If you are talking about the model QB57 (classic hunter recurve 'sold by quicks')then its a lovely bow.... very light in the hand and being quite small they are easy to carry around with you when doing field archery..... you wont be dissapointed. It looks like a childs toy, but don't be put off.... these are very powerful.

:biggthump

Ed

george

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
N.W. Highlands (or in the shed!)
yup thats the one Ed - I was just looking for something without all the cables and pullys and bits and pieces that I invariably break or wear out on my compound, and get back to something a bit more simple. Sometimes you seem to spend more time tuning the bow than you do shooting!

George

tomtom

Dec 9, 2003
Sunny South Devon
Its a Great bow, you wont be disapointed.. none of those silly take downs round here with, and good price too!
seems to be "bushcrafters choice" from what i have seen :wink: :biggthump

george

Settler
Oct 1, 2003
N.W. Highlands (or in the shed!)
Rob said:
Very under rated bow, and very fast. :biggthump

Get ready for a few exploding/bending arrows for a while though :wink:
Don't like the sound of that! Last time that happened to me (I overdrew and the tip of the arrow hit the back of the handle) I put a splinter through the web of my thumb on my left hand - hurt like hell and bled like a pig:shock:

George

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE