Question for scout / youth group leaders

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dark Horse Dave

Apr 5, 2007
Surrey / South West London
I've got some bits & pieces which, because of their weight and value really aren't worth selling, but which I hope would still be useful to someone - perhaps scouts or other youth groups? To be clear I want to give them away!!

Specifically I have some mess tins, a Swedish Army Trangia & 2 burners and a largish square army saucepan - all perfectly usable.

I don't want to waste anyone's time, so I thought I'd ask for views on here first, ie do you think it would be welcomed if I approached a local troop?

(If anyone happens to be in the New Malden, Surrey area you'd be welcome to pick them up for yourself too!)

Thanks

Last edited:

John Fenna

Lifetime Member & Maker
Oct 7, 2006
Pembrokeshire
Simple answer - Yes!
Most Scout groups (at least around here) and outdoors based youth groups would love a donation like this :)
Good man for offering!

TimD

Tenderfoot
Jan 1, 2011
Coulsdon
If they're still available I'm the SL for a newish Scout troop near Coulsdon and we're trying slowly but surely to build up some kit. They'd really help.

Regards,
Tim

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE