Question for Admin>

santaman2000

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Or maybe a suggestion. I like the feature at the top of every thread that allows you to go to the first unread post. It's obviously very useful in longish threads I follow. My question is could this feature be moved to the title page/ Say right next to the option allowing you to go to the 2nd, 3rd, or last page.

In it's current location at the top of the thread it's necessary to open the thread and wait while it loads/opens before selecting the option. Having the option in my suggested location would eliminate this step and sped the process.

I hope this makes sense

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
I think I get what you're asking and although it's technically possible i'd be loath to hack hack the template which is what it would need, I'll have a quick look and see though...

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
Its already there... its the blue circle with the two downwards white arrows in.. will take you to the first unread post.

I just tried that and it did take me to the same page as the first unrerad, but not al the way to said post. It is helpful though, thanks for that.

I think I get what you're asking and although it's technically possible i'd be loath to hack hack the template which is what it would need, I'll have a quick look and see though...

Thanks. I just thought it'd be worth investigating. If it's more trouble than it's worth that's understandable. Thanks again for looking.

santaman2000

Jan 15, 2011
Florida
nunzionuk's suggestion is working now; it's taking me all the way to the first unread post. Looks like there's no need for any modification after all. Thanks for looking though Tony.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE