Question about finding an Aftermarket sheath?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
Hi, I'm trying to find a Sheath for a knife I have,It has a 8 3/4 inch blade,And it's 1 3/4 wide.
I have looked at the Spec Ops Brand sheath's but they aren't long enough.Anyone know of a similar type sheath.
Cheers

British Red

M.A.B (Mad About Bushcraft)
Dec 30, 2005
Mercia
Why not just get one made to fit the knife in question?

There are plenty of people on here who can make whatever yo want in leather, kydex etc.

Red

pwb

Why not just get one made to fit the knife in question?

There are plenty of people on here who can make whatever yo want in leather, kydex etc.

Red

And why not have ago your self FF your a dab hand with the Kydex :) .

Here's an idea, if you made a Kydex liner and put a Vanguard molle PLCE frog cover on it you could make up your own version of the SpecOps sheath.

http://ukkitmonster.com/images/MOLLE Frog Cover Tan.jpg

You may even be able to utilise the frog itself, with a liner, but I'm not sure it quite long enough for an 8 3/4" blade.

Pete.

NatG

Settler
Apr 4, 2007
Southend On Sea
G4ghb is a dab hand with leather and paul hardwick is pretty good with the old kydex, between the two of them you'll almost certainly get the sheath you want

Forest fella

Jul 2, 2008
Gloucestershire
I have found a Sheath by TOPS on there site that will fit my knife,I'm trying to get Hennie Haynes to get me one.so hopefully it will work out.
I have already made a template for the sheath,if I have to make one out of Kydex.
Problem is it will have to be more of a blade cover than a sheath,as the Kydex is only 12'' long.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE