Quest for Fire

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
G

GaryB

I’m not sure if this is too soon to post about this but I’m creating a new web site called Quest for Fire, which is dedicated to looking at the many different ways and means of creating fire, from safety matches and flint and steel, to the traditional hand bow, and just about everything else.

I only have the bare-bones of the site online, just the sections and blank pages for layout and link testing but no content. You should be able to get an idea of what I’m trying to achieve. The URL is www.questforfire.co.uk

Login ID is Guest, password is woodlore.

I thought it might be useful to get some comments from people who know about this type of thing before I go too far with the site design and also start writing content.

I would welcome any comments, ideas, hints & tips or product reviews that I can incorporate into the site. Please use the feedback form or email link if you want to contact me.

Kath

Native
Feb 13, 2004
I moved this down to Other Chatter. :wink:

That's a good looking site there, Gary B! :-D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE