Pulpit rock Norway.

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Pics will follow in a couple of weeks when I can get to my laptop. But it's an iPad video for you for now.

[video]http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=n6wkD4JPWEI[/video]

all the best

Andy

Everything Mac

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Nov 30, 2009
Scotland
Now there is a view thats worth working for. Great vid mate. Nice work if you can get it eh :)
Truly fantastic mate. It really meant a lot to me to get there. I'd planned on coming to Norway for my 25th last year but couldn't make it due to work. But it's my 26th in a few days and I'm in Norway because of work.

One of life's ironies I guess.

But yes, really very special.

Andy

jontok

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2009
Norway
Glad to see you made it this year then, and Happy Birthday! :)
It's a very nice place to visit (if you're not afraid of heights), but the hike up there sucks... I was there in '98 and I thought it was just 5 min from the parking lot.

jontok

Tenderfoot
Jul 2, 2009
Norway
Ps: the trail looked a lot better now than it did when I was there. Those stone stairs weren't there, only a bunch of rocks you had to climb up.

Oh, and if anyone wants to go there, they should do it sooner rather than later as there is a real chance the whole thing will fall down in not too many years time. :(

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Been to that place once years ago. Loved every minute of it. Scarily enough some folk where even sitting on the edge with their legs dangling down.:eek:

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
Norway must be a bit of a shock to the system after Zeeland, Niels.

Well obviously Zeeland is flatter and more urbanised:) It was 2008 we did a camper tour of Norway with my parents and older brother.
I don't remember everything but I do remember the ''preekstoel''

Two Socks

Settler
Jan 27, 2011
Norway
Been to that place once years ago. Loved every minute of it. Scarily enough some folk where even sitting on the edge with their legs dangling down.:eek:

532137_446638815367857_1096737373_n.jpg

Makes you feel very alive!

It is a fantastic place indeed.

Niels

Mar 28, 2011
Netherlands
There was a guy doing a handstand there, but watching him really stressed me out.

The only way I was looking over the edge was crawling flat on my stomach. And I'm not even afraid of hights!
It just seemed intelligent although it probably didn't look that way:D

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE