Prynhawn Dda!

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Afternoon all!

My name is Tony and I'm from North Wales. Been looking around the site for a while now, I really love the vast amounts of knowledge and sharing on here, it's a great atmosphere!

Being a Gog, and living in Snowdonia, I have always had a love for the outdoors and all it can offer. I could spend days upon days wandering the Rhinogs and never be bored! Well, until the clouds come in :D

I guess I'm just here to learn and absorb what we're losing to conveniance of the shops.

Oh, and I'm partial to a bit of powerlifting too, so I will probably be spending most of my time on the Lovely Grub sub-forum :D

Tony

Kerne

Maker
Dec 16, 2007
Gloucestershire
Welcome from another SouthWalian, hope you enjoy it here. I shall be up in Gogland myself next weekend running around after a bunch of DofEers.

Moelwyns are good,did a loop from Croesor to Cnicht, over to Moelwyn Mawr and then back to Croesor a few weeks back. Checking out the old mines is eerie on a gray day for the kids :)

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE