Proper job from Debm.

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Tony

White bear (Admin)
Admin
Apr 16, 2003
Wales
www.bushcraftuk.com
Good to have you Mike, what a great life experience you've had, I bet there will be plenty of us interested in hearing more about life on the Moor goodjob

Reactions: Pupers

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Hello Mike, welcome.
my old stomping grounds dartmoor, now living on exmoor.
Used to do volunteering with the ranger on southern dartmoor with Eagle eye Mike, back in the 80's. He could spot a sweet wrapper at 100yards...so it was said. I'm sure it was true!

Pupers

May 6, 2021
Dartmoor
Hello Mike, welcome.
my old stomping grounds dartmoor, now living on exmoor.
Used to do volunteering with the ranger on southern dartmoor with Eagle eye Mike, back in the 80's. He could spot a sweet wrapper at 100yards...so it was said. I'm sure it was true!

Ah yes, Mike B. We are still good friends to this day, we did lots of things together in my role as a River Warden from 88 onwards, and yes, he was very observant.

Reactions: Woody girl

Woody girl

Mar 31, 2018
Exmoor
Ah yes, Mike B. We are still good friends to this day, we did lots of things together in my role as a River Warden from 88 onwards, and yes, he was very observant.

Small world ! Wondered if you were him for a few moments. Nice chap is Mike, thoroughly enjoyed being out with him on the Moor, despite being made to pick up every bit of litter he could see!

Last edited:

Scottieoutdoors

Settler
Oct 22, 2020
Devon
Hello there!

Dartmoor is my local haunt! I love it up there! Don't have the history on the moors or the experience any of you guys seem to have, then again I wasn't around for most of the 80's :D..

My bushcrafting experience is minimal, still learning, but have found loads of gear advice from people on here!!!

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE