Project Native prototype

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Dave Barker

Nomad
Sep 15, 2003
Norway
www.brukskniver.net
Hi all.

This is the prototype of the project native knife i did in colaboration with Stuart m. Details and more pictures can be found here.

After much tooing and frowing the sheath has now been done.

Our very own SINGTEK did it as he wanted something to practice on... He said his leather work was no good.

As i said this is the prototype ( but watch this space;) ) and i would like to offer it up for sale.

Here is a picture of it in sheath

273236359_1684a05d6d.jpg

And some detail of the wood.
PICT0447.jpg

The blade will be sent back to Stuart Mitchell for a repolish and sharpen before it is sent to whoever decides to buy it.

There are spots on the blade that were caused by Singteck during sheathing. He will confirm this and i attach no blade to him. The repolish will be at my cost, as will post from Norway to the UK. Postage from Stuart to the buyer ( if anyone wants it) will need to be paid for by said buyer.

This knife is a prototype and a one off ( at the moment ;))

Handle is amboina burl and a final buff will be carried out before sending. It is based pretty much on the Spyderco native and has been approved by Sal at Spyderco so copyright is not an issue here.

I am asking 120 pounds for this one posted to the UK. Post from Stuart to its new home comes in addition.

I am willing to discuss payment in installments f this is for you but money is short after Christmas. can't say fairer than thet... can I......... :rolleyes:

3Please

Forager
Jan 3, 2007
London
This is a great looking knife,

Shame I can't afford it at the moment, just about to move and got a Woodland Edge stove from Beechnut on the way.

Surprise there hasn't been more interest though. The pics on British Blades show the blade design a bit more.

Good luck selling this, I am sure whoever buys this knife will be very pleased.

Adam

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE