Problems with Ebay ?

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
I'm having bad problems with Ebay at the moment, all sorts of weird things happening but I can't seem to pay for items I've won, I get no email notification, no ebay invoice, nothing.....

anyone else having problems ?

TarHeelBrit

Mar 13, 2014
Alone now.
I've been trying to leave feedback for more than 24 hours now. Every time I click on the feedback button I get a message saying the item doesn't exist, funny It's in my hands now. Like you I've bought a couple of things on "buy it now" paying wasn't a problem but I've not received any email confirmation. Paypal confirms payment but nothing from Ebay. :confused::confused::confused:

Robbi

Mar 1, 2009
northern ireland
Got this message from a seller........

Hello,
Ebay unfortunately have a technical issue, at the moment the book is showing in my unsold column although I realise because of your bid it is sold. I cannot even answer your question by replying to your message through the normal chanel, I can't send you an invoice until it is showing as a sold item.
I have tried to contact ebay but all messages are replied with we have a technical issue and hope to sort it out soon.
As soon as possibly I will send an invoice.
Regards.

promazine

Aug 8, 2015
United Kingdom
Yeah - I have. Last night I added some things to my basket and went through checkout. All went ok - except at the end when processing my payment a message came up saying one or more items couldn't be processed and was still in my basket. They were right - it was still there - so I tried again. This time it worked and all was ok. This morning I have 2 sets of confirmation emails - both of which have that item on it. I've gone and checked my paypal, and it looks like they DID process that item the first time round. So now I've got two on the way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mrcharly

Bushcrafter (boy, I've got a lot to say!)
Jan 25, 2011
North Yorkshire, UK
I'm having paypal issues - payment not coming through, even though it says on ebay that the payment has been made. Also, I mark things as paid for and despatched but they still appear in the 'not paid for' list.

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE