Problemn with Merrel Moab ventilator heel

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.
Oct 2, 2016
Israel
Hi,
I have just purchased Merrel Moab ventilator. When I wear them I feel that my right heel sits a bit higher compared with my left heel. I have never felt this difference in shoes, so it is not my feet.
I also tried the same model from the display and it had no such problem, but since it was from display I decided to stick to the store's new shoes. 2 new sets of shoes from this store had the same problem. The store had no extra sets left, so I took it, but now after few days of walking outside, I still feel the right heel is still higher and not comfortable. I took out the insole to check if that was the problem, but I still feel the right heel is still higher. Is this normal ? does anyone have the same problem ?

SCOMAN

Life Member
Dec 31, 2005
Perthshire
I think I had a problem with the same shoe. I couldn't work out what it was but they killed my back after walking a few yards. I had to get rid of them.

IC_Rafe

Forager
Feb 15, 2016
EU
Measure it. If it's higher, it's a problem with the shoe, if it isn't, it's a problem with your feet :p.

Pioneer72

Tenderfoot
Aug 30, 2016
Shropshire
I have a pair, been wearing them for ages they are the most comfy I have had for a long time, so I guess maybe yours might be from a dud batch :(

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE