Primus 221

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Primus 221, made in 1933, full working order

1933PRIMUS221.jpg

looking for a laptop to take camping. Trade value around £200.

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
How you gonna cook anything on a laptop?

Down to about 40 stoves now, dare say I'll find something. I will sell it on eBay, I had a Sony Vaio for xmas but won't take that camping so want one two or three years old I can take and not worry about it. My trusty old IBM gave up on me recently :(

gypsy slings

Forager
Sep 2, 2011
yorkshir
just out of intrest mate wher can you get 200 pound for them mate ive had 5 of them mate all in tins and in same conditiopn mate and at top end i culd only get 50 to 60 pound for them mate i get them all the time mate

rik_uk3

Banned
Jun 10, 2006
south wales
Not too many of that model, that year and that condition. eBay = Japanese collectors :) Last one I put up was an Optimus 199 buy it now at £250 and it sold in under an hour and was in Japan within 7 days. Plenty of big old Primus stoves for £10 up, not many No221's. If you have any similar 221's, complete including logo'd meths tin I'll happily pay you £50 mate (the little fuel tins alone can fetch £30+). If you get any Optimus No9's mate I'll give you £500 each then easily double that on eBay for that model. Stoves may look similar but to a collector there are massive differences.

Last edited:

gypsy slings

Forager
Sep 2, 2011
yorkshir
Not too many of that model, that year and that condition. eBay = Japanese collectors :) Last one I put up was an Optimus 199 buy it now at £250 and it sold in under an hour and was in Japan within 7 days. Plenty of big old Primus stoves for £10 up, not many No221's. If you have any similar 221's, complete including logo'd meths tin I'll happily pay you £50 mate (the little fuel tins alone can fetch £30+). If you get any Optimus No9's mate I'll give you £500 each then easily double that on eBay for that model. Stoves may look similar but to a collector there are massive differences.
sound mate al keep you in mined now ..i also got a vapalux m320 the other day in mint condition with the meths tin 4 mantels and the round white shade all still in the origanel packages i sold it to blackfeather off hear .......i drop on them as well and tillys

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE