PRICE DROPS: Swanndri Ranger and Snugpak Stratosphere

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jackdaw

My wife has recently realised that I'm hoarding too much kit :rolleyes: which I think is an overstatement bordering on the hysterical but as a concession I have decided to put the following items up for sale:

As new Swanndri Ranger in Blackwatch (Size L - 25" pit to pit) - £70.00 incl. Hermes Delivery + PayPal Fees Sold

It has never been worn in anger and has spent the past year in a drawer in favour of another version that I prefer.

DSCF2943.jpg

Used Snugpak Stratosphere - £75.00 incl. Hermes Delivery + PayPal FeesSold

DSCF2712.jpg

The Stratosphere is in pretty much as new condition but I have used it so will list it as. One of the straps on the compression bag has been nicked at some stage but it doesn't affect the usability of the bag.

I don't have the original pegs but will include some heavy duty black plastic ones I have lying around if you want them.

Both items are located close to Hull in the East Riding of God's Country and can be picked up or dropped off locally if required.

Thanks for looking.

Jack

Last edited:

Jackdaw

Seriously tempted by the shirt, could I have some other measuments? Length and sleeve length please?

Length from collar seem to tail is: 30" (76cm). The collar itself stands at 2" folded or 3 1/2" stood up so that is 32" from the top of the folded collar to the tail.

Sleeve length from shoulder seem to cuff is: 24.5" (62cm). There is another 8 1/2" (22cm) from collar seem to shoulder seem.

Sleeve length from pit to cuff is: 20" (51cm).

Hope that helps.

Jack

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE