Price Drop - Maxpedition Lunada, Haeren Canvas Rucksack, 5.11 Cotton Tactical Vest

• Hey Guest, Early bird pricing on the Summer Moot (29th July - 10th August) available until April 6th, we'd love you to come. PLEASE CLICK HERE to early bird price and get more information.

Jackdaw

I need to clear out some equipment before I get officially declared a "hoarder".

All prices include fees and RMSD.

First up is a Maxpedition Lunada in OD shown here with an OD waterbottle holder attached. Sold.
attachment.php

It's used but in great condition. It was my EDC whilst I was office based but as I'm out in the field more these days I've transitioned to a Fatboy Versipack.

attachment.php

It also comes with side zips fitted so that it can be attached to a PLCE compatible bag as shown in the picture.

attachment.php

Next up is a Haeren canvas rucksack from 1967. It's in great condition for it's age with some marks from storage and was bought on a whim but never used beyond sitting in my loft for several years. £55.00.

attachment.php

It has straps at the top and bottom to hold other items such as a sleeping bag and roll mat.

attachment.php

And is nearly 50 years old!

attachment.php

Lastly is a 5.11 cotton tactical vest in L. £30.00.

attachment.php

Lot's of pockets and uses other than concealed carry. Bought for a job but was provided one instead.

Not after anything in particular but if you want to try a swap then PM me.

Thanks for looking.

Jack

Attachments

• P9180041.jpg
    P9180041.jpg
    36.1 KB · Views: 482
  • DSCF3038.jpg
    DSCF3038.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 481
  • P9180043.jpg
    P9180043.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 483
  • DSCF3034.jpg
    DSCF3034.jpg
    30.9 KB · Views: 480
  • DSCF3035.jpg
    DSCF3035.jpg
    34.3 KB · Views: 482
  • DSCF3036.jpg
    DSCF3036.jpg
    36.4 KB · Views: 478
  • DSCF2700.jpg
    DSCF2700.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 477
Last edited:

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Hi JackDaw, none of the photos are working for me at the moment. Not sure if its an issue for everyone though?

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Lmao!! Hahaha! Thanks moocher, could you describe each photo in great detail so I know what else I'm missing??!

Seriously, thanks mate, at least I know its something wrong with my browser.

Ferret75

Life Member
Sep 7, 2014
Derbyshire
Once I get back to base I'll use my PC. At the moment I'm using Tapatalk on my Nexus Tablet, and as you say, it looks like not everything works on this mobile device. When I've had a glance I'll let you know if anything interests me mate, thanks.

Jackdaw

JB - Yep. They have been hand stitched on. It would be shame to cut them off simply for the just in case factor and they don't take anything away from the bag itself or get in the way.

Jack

Last edited:

mvmbushcraft

Feb 28, 2013
Glasgow
hi there (sorry for the random question)
but can I ask - is that PLCE zipper on a Berghaus Munro?
could you give me some more information?
love the backpack myself to bits - but never came with attachment points for side pouches?!?!?!??!
many thanks

Jackdaw

Sorry about the delay in replying:

It is indeed a Munro and they are PLCE compatible zips. The aftermarket mod was an offer from RV Ops carried out at the time of purchase.

I've had a Munro since the mid 90's and seem to go back to it every time I try something different. Even did my ML training and assessment (not the expeds as it's not big enough) with one to some raised eyebrows.

If you're thinking of doing it I would take it down to a tailor and have them work it up for you unless you have your own sewing machine. Hand-stitching will likely lack the strength to carry significant weight.

Jack

hi there (sorry for the random question)
but can I ask - is that PLCE zipper on a Berghaus Munro?
could you give me some more information?
love the backpack myself to bits - but never came with attachment points for side pouches?!?!?!??!
many thanks

BCUK Shop

We have a a number of knives, T-Shirts and other items for sale.

SHOP HERE